🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » We are unable to authorize your card. Please ...
Page options
moiz_n
Community Member

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank

Hey,
My Bank confirms everything is OK.

At Upwork, I get "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."

Please help, I need to buy Upwork Connects.

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Moiz,

Thank you for your message. I see that the card updated on your Upwork account is already expired. Could you please try again after adding an active card?

Thank you,

Pradeep 

Upwork
moiz_n
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

I am well aware that the previous card is expired... I am trying to add my Active Card and it is saying "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank".

My Bank confirms that everything is from Bank and My side are OK, and the problem is with the Merchant (Website Payment Processing).

Please help solving this issue.

Hi Moiz,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
moiz_n
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

My issue is still not resolved. Support Ticket ID #36224498.

Pamela from Customer Support looked into my card and received a "Transaction not permitted to issuer/cardholder" error for the transactions. This was due to a security measure from my Card provider Bank, they need my approval for any online transaction time-period. 

I have tried contacting her with the same information but still I have not received any reply.

Please get thias sorted out.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards

Hi Moiz,

I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members