🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » We are unable to authorize your card. Please ...
Page options
5963c507
Community Member

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank

Hello,

I have a debit card that works everywhere online and it has sufficient funds in the account. I want to buy some connects but unable to do so because of the error message in the subject. Please, help me fix the issue as I need tech support for this matter.

Regards,

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Moazzam,

I checked and it looks like the rejection error was from your issuing bank. You may want to reach out to them directly so that they can assist you with the specific decline error. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
5963c507
Community Member

Hi Joanne, 

I contacted the bank and everything seems to be fine at their end. In fact, the debit card is functioning everywhere else but on Upwork!

Hi Moazzam,

The rejection shows when I checked your account. You might want to consider a different payment method. This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. To see the options available to you, click here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members