🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: We can't complete your request now Please...
Page options
ahmedabdulnabi
Community Member

We can't complete your request now Please try again later.

I am just getting started and whenever i try to login i get the message "We can't complete your request now Please try again later." i tried another browser and cleared the cookies but still facing the same error.

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi Ahmed,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
lemos467
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

I am experiencing the same issue, I try to verify email, but it doesn't ever send me a verification email, then I try to change emails, it gives me a message saying "We were unable to update your email, please try again later"

Can you help me please?

Best regards

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joao, 

I checked and the confirmation email was sent to your email successfully. Make sure you’ve entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Afterwards, please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren’t being blocked. 

You can also try to clear your cache and cookies or using another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
lemos467
Community Member

Hey Bojan, thanks for the fast reply,

I received the confirmation email the first time, like you said, when I tried to confirm I got to screen anexed "verificationFailed.png"

Then I tried resending the verification email, which it didn't send anymore, I checked the spam or trash folder but was nowhere to be found.

Tried changing emails, but everytime I did i got the message "We were unable to update your email, please try again later"

Tried to change browser and clear cookies/cache, it didn't work either.

So I am still stuck

regards,

João L

Hi Joao,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members