Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We can't complete your request now

tahirlodhi91
Tahir Khan L Member Since: Jun 25, 2017
1 of 9

I am unable to sign in. When i login with my username and password it displayed

"We can't complete your request now.

We're currently experiencing an abnormally high volume of traffic.

Please try again later."

chrisskyes
Chris S Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
2 of 9

Hey, Tahir, it's literally what it says. Sometimes the website gets really busy and some parts of it won't work for a little while.

Just try a little bit later and it should work 🙂

Chris

tahirlodhi91
3 of 9

It's specially showing for my account. When i open website it works fine but when i tried to login put my username and password then press login, it happend. This screen appears. Seems like upword blocked me. 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 9

Hi Tahir,

I see you are able to log into your account and don't see any restrictions. Please let us know the exact problem you're having so we can assist you further.

Untitled
tahirlodhi91
5 of 9

I got this page when i try to login.

My username : **Edited for Community Guidelines**

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 9

Tahir, could you please try logging into your account again? The issue should be fixed. Once you log in, please go to Find Work> Profile to complete your profile.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
tahirlodhi91
7 of 9

Yes, it's fixed. Thank you

maurogeevesy
Ace Contributor
Mauro G Member Since: Nov 29, 2015
8 of 9

Hello all,

This is just a note to say that I have been getting the following error message when attempting to connect to the site: 

"We can’t complete your request now"

I thought i would wait awhile and try again later, so I can now report that the problem has persisted for the last 3 hours. In the meantime, I had attempted to refresh browser, ans well as restarting the computer.

I'm sure the problem will be fixed, but saw it as my duty to report any issues nevertheless.

I hope I did the right thing hijacking someone else's thread, but I thought it might help the admin better if I neglected to start a new topic.

maurogeevesy
Ace Contributor
Mauro G Member Since: Nov 29, 2015
9 of 9

I can report that it is working again after only a few moments of me posting my previous message.

Seeing as I don't believe in coincidences, I'd like to thank any and all of the Upwork staff involved.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS