🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: We didn’t save your draft due to a tempor...
Page options
bhaveshdrc
Community Member

We didn’t save your draft due to a temporary site error. Please try saving again.

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bhavesh, 

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to publish your draft. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

i did it in mozila and tried again but still same error.

Hi Bhavesh,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am getting the same error message repeatedly. Tried Safari and Chrome. Any help appreciated.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you, Stephen. I have shared your concern with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you directly and assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Still getting this error no matter what I try. Any updates on the status of my ticket? Maybe email me?

Hi Stephen, 

Could you please try purchasing Connects, and updating your Hourly Rate to a rate higher than $3.00 to see if the issue persists? 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks. I did both of those and it did not help. Although… when I click “View my profile as others see it,” both Profiles and all work samples appear to be there and viewable. So maybe it’s just an Upwork glitch?

Hi Stephen,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

That didn't help, but once I bought some Connects and posted my hourly rate everything started working properly. 👍🏽

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths