cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: We're sorry, withdrawal is temporarily unavailable due to a technical issue.

Syed Adeel H Member Since: May 17, 2017
1 of 13

We're sorry, withdrawal is temporarily unavailable due to a technical issue.
Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact customer support

i am continiously getting this above message when i am trying to transfer fund into my local bank account , i posted lot of tickets to talk with technichal guy but upwork support person always said when this issue will resolve we informed you, if any one can runnign with the similar situation please share your experience and tell me how many days will take to resolve this issue approxit thanks 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 13

Hi Syed Adeel,

I see that you have an open ticket about this issue and the team is working to fix it. I'll follow up with them and they'll keep you updated about the progress via that ticket.

Sorry about the delay.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Joy Angelic P Member Since: Sep 1, 2018
3 of 13

i am getting this error. please  help.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 13

Hi Joy Angelic,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with withdrawing your funds. Can you please try a different browser or clear your cache and cookies before retrying? If you still experience the same issue, please let us know. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Joy Angelic P Member Since: Sep 1, 2018
5 of 13
Hi! I can't retry because my balance is already zero.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 13

Hi Joy Angelic,

I checked your account and it looks like you were able to withdrew the funds successfully. Kindly check your transaction history to confirm. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Mohammad S Member Since: May 4, 2017
7 of 13

i am also face this problem from last 2 days.. ticket also open but still waiting Reply...

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 13

Hi Mohammad,

I'm sorry to hear about the problem you're having. I see agent is communicating regularly with you on your open ticket, and our team will post an update there once they have more information.

Syed Adeel H Member Since: May 17, 2017
9 of 13

Hi Mr. Vladimit 
                           there is no agent is communicating with me. On daily basis three time a day i am posting a issue on my open ticket there is no one is reponding me , wow what a nice support is upwork is giving to there customers, after 4 days pass i still don't know when this issue will be resolved and for getting my money what is the alternate method that i can choose.

Thanks

Adeel

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 13

Syed Adeel,

We understand that this is very important for you and our engineers are working to resolve it urgently. We are hoping to release a fix for this issue by the end of this week. We'll also update you via the ticket.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS