🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: We're unable to process your ID at this t...
Page options
037c2271
Community Member

We're unable to process your ID at this time.

My ID isn't accept. What should I do ? second time I tried and upwork says that I need to Verify your identity by 11/25/2022. What will happen now ?

5 REPLIES 5
df772759
Community Member

you can contact me across my official account

ArjayM

Hi Daniel,

I've submitted a follow-up to the team handling your case and it looks like there are actions that need to be taken from your end for them to resolve the issue with your ID Verification. One of the members will be reaching out via a support ticket to assist you further. You may also want to check your email for the notification linked to your ticket. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
037c2271
Community Member

how do I see the ticket ? It asks me for password and username, but I can't access with my name or email, I don't remember make a username, where do I find this ? It's possible just use email for solve the ID situation ?

Hi Daniel,

If you're unable to access the ticket from the link that Arjay shared, you may try checking from your email. You should have a message from Upwork in your inbox with the details of your ticket.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
fbb367e0
Community Member

Ask them for a manual review.Upwork supporting team will send you a ticket.I also faced that before.I sent translated documents with my original documents.Because I had my id in local langauge.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members