🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » We’ve reviewed your report, and have investig...
Page options
jr-translation
Community Member

We’ve reviewed your report, and have investigated and taken action

"We’ve reviewed your report, and have investigated and taken action as it relates to our Terms of Service."

Why do you keep sending us this message when we flag a job description but do not delete attached  personal documents of third parties or links to them?

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

@Jennifer R wrote:

"We’ve reviewed your report, and have investigated and taken action as it relates to our Terms of Service."

Why do you keep sending us this message when we flag a job description but do not delete attached  personal documents of third parties or links to them?

Which ToS is being violated with that?

Yes, I am serious.

It violates information privacy laws and therefore also the ToS

1. PROHIBITED SITE USE
The uses described in these Terms are prohibited regardless of where on the Site they occur. For example, the activities are prohibited in job posts, proposals, Upwork messages, communications with customer service or disputes, the community forum, and Client or Freelancer feedback.
1.1 Illegal, Fraudulent, Harmful, or Offensive Uses

[...]

Posting content that is harassing towards another person or violates the rights of a third party;

jr-translation
Community Member

May I ask the question once more? Why does Uppwork send out a mail claiming to have taken action when they obviouly have not. How are we to trust any of your actions?

Hi Jennifer,

I found one recent report on your end via ticket, If it is the same one I can confirm that actions towards the client have been taken. Please send me a PM with more details about the report you're referring to so that we can confirm that It's the same one. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I have flagged two job descriptions today.

Job 1 contains the CV of a third party.

Job 2 offers payment for amazon reviews.

Both jobs is still out without changes.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths