🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » We were unable to process your proposal due t...
Page options
claire_batsan
Community Member

We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.

I can't submit a proposal. It keeps telling me: "We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address." but I checked my address many times! I do have it stated up there in my personal info! What's the problem with my profile?

Please, help me ASAP.

42 REPLIES 42
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daria,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and looks like the City field under your address information is still not filled.

Please, clear your cache and cookies and/or try to use a different browser to log in to your account and fill all the fields under your location information

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
7be9c508
Community Member

i have same issue. how to solve this?

Hi Anna,

I checked your account but was not able to replicate the problem you`re referring to. Please try logging out > clearing your cache and cookies > and then log in again. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I can't submit my proposal. It's keep telling me "We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address."

Hi Shahi,

I checked your account and can confirm that you will need to add your full address. Please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location > and add your address there. Once you start typing, you will see a drop down menu with suggestions. Pick your address from the drop down menu and everything will be populated.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
umarkan
Community Member

I can't submit a proposal. It keeps telling me: "We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address." but I checked my address many times

Hi Umar,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already submitted a proposal today. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Can anybody check my profile and do let me know the reason, I'm facing the same issue. I tried by doing a hard cache refresh, and put full address multiple times but all in vain.

Thanks & Regards

Gohar Abbas

Hi Sheikh,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have not added your city in your location information. Please make sure that you have filled in all the details requested. If you encounter the same issue after updating your address, please let us know. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
c5759e11
Community Member

I have same issue. how to solve this?

Hi Djibril,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I have the same issue. Please help.

Regards,
Lour

Hi Lour Diana,

Please go to Settings > Contact Info and under the Location section, fill out the missing fields. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi

Can you please guide me on this also as i am recieving the same message although all the information is updated and also tried to sign in with differet browsers but still unable to resolve.

Regards

Hi Rizwan, 

I checked, and it looks like you have submitted proposals successfully. You can check them by going to Find Work> Proposals.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello. I have the same issue. I hope you can assist pls.

Hi Jannah,

I checked and it seems that you missed adding your city. Please go to Settings > Contact Info and under the Location section, add your city. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
f561e218
Community Member

I have the same problem. 

I could not submit my proposal.

Hi Rayhan,

I can see that you haven't completed your Form W-8BEN under your Tax Information. Can you please go to Settings > Tax Information and fill it out? Let us know if the problem persists after you've done that so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
aida99lancer
Community Member

Hi! I'm having the same trouble! I followed all of your instructions, logged out, clean my cache and cookies and tried a different browser, still got the issue...help plz.

Hi Atefeh,

It looks like you were able to submit a few proposals just recently. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ddd9526d
Community Member

I have the same problem, please have a look. 

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Riccardo,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Upwork
776888aa
Community Member

I am having the same issue.

Hi Terrance,

I can confirm that your address has been properly set up on your account. Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let me know if the issue persists and I'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
1444b2c0
Community Member

I sent two proposals and both alerted me to "unable to proceed....due to missing address. I have put my address in the only place it was required when I set up my profile. What is it that I still need to do?

Hi Paula,

I can confirm that your address has been properly set up on your account. Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let me know if the issue persists and I'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Community Member

We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.

I actually have the same error. Need assistance Please. 

Hi Dexter,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
fbb1f765
Community Member

Please help me resolve my problem regarding the address issue. I can't send proposals

fbb1f765
Community Member

I can't also send proposals becuase it's asking for my full address but my profile is all set already

Hi Eugene,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
umerrafique313
Community Member

I also got the same issue related to proposal submission.

whenever I tried to submit a proposal the address error occurs even thoug I have completed the address information..

0b6a048d
Community Member

Hello. I have a problem when I'm trying to apply for a proposal for a job. How to fix it?

Hi Vladyslav,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
233917a6
Community Member

Hello 

I have the same issue saying "Unable to save your proposal due the missing address fully" when I am trying to submit my proposal. I have input all my info in my account. Could you kindly help me? Thank you.

Hi Harumi,

I checked and can confirm that have added your location to your profile, so this should not be the case. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket to give this the attention it deserves. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon on this page to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
d861ad43
Community Member

Hello i have a same issue 

when i summit a proposal it keep say "We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address."

how can i fix it?

Hi Tran,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you with more information and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths