🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: We were unable to process your proposal d...
Page options
gabrielaseo
Community Member

We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.

I can not submit proposals.

This error occurs: update your address to submit your adress

To submit a proposal, update your address

We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.

The address is updated and needs to solve the error as soon as possible. 
I also try to submit the invoice address and it says: try later.

Thank you
Gabriela
10 REPLIES 10
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gabriela, 

It looks like you have missed adding your complete address in your account. Please go to your profile's Contact Info page (Settings > Contact Info), and update your address from there, making sure you don't miss adding the "City" field. 

Let us know if the issue persists and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
nik04
Community Member

Hello,

I do have the same issue and, unfortunately, no one from support can help me - in other words, I can't reach out someone who would assist me

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nik,

It looks like you were able to submit a proposal just recently. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi; 

I have exact the same problem and its blocking me from applying 

i cannnot contact anyone that help me with this issue 

Hi Daniela,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
gareth031
Community Member

Hello,

I am expereincing the same problem with people in this thread. Every time I attempt to send a proposal I am faced with the frustrating error block, saying that I need to submit my full address before you can process my application.

I have checked my profile and adjusted my address and I still get the error message.

Please assist.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Gareth Pretorius

Hi Gareth,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. The reason why you`re receiving this error is because your City is not added to the "City" field. To complete your address please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you very much for your prompt and efficient response.

I have been able to rectify the issue.

Much appreciated!

Regards,
Gareth
075f877a
Community Member

I signed up to upwork through my Apple ID.  I keep getting the error message "We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address", however I'm unable to access "Settings" with the password from my Apple ID. I never made a password specfic to Upwork. How can I undate my address without being able to access "Settings".  Note: I can't simply change my password either.

Hi Geoff,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties navigating through your account settings. However, I can confirm that your concern has been forwarded to the appropriate team and a support ticket has been set up. Please allow them to review your case and you should be getting an update on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths