cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full addres

claire_batsan
Daria B Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
1 of 22

I can't submit a proposal. It keeps telling me: "We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address." but I checked my address many times! I do have it stated up there in my personal info! What's the problem with my profile?

Please, help me ASAP.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 22

Hi Daria,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and looks like the City field under your address information is still not filled.

Please, clear your cache and cookies and/or try to use a different browser to log in to your account and fill all the fields under your location information

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
7be9c508
ANNA RESIE T Member Since: Jun 10, 2020
3 of 22

i have same issue. how to solve this?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 22

Hi Anna,

I checked your account but was not able to replicate the problem you`re referring to. Please try logging out > clearing your cache and cookies > and then log in again. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
shahi_badol
Shahi B Member Since: Nov 14, 2020
5 of 22
I can't submit my proposal. It's keep telling me "We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address."
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
6 of 22

Hi Shahi,

I checked your account and can confirm that you will need to add your full address. Please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location > and add your address there. Once you start typing, you will see a drop down menu with suggestions. Pick your address from the drop down menu and everything will be populated.

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
umarkan
Umar A Member Since: Oct 26, 2018
7 of 22

I can't submit a proposal. It keeps telling me: "We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address." but I checked my address many times

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
8 of 22

Hi Umar,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already submitted a proposal today. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
sheikh_gohar
Sheikh G Member Since: Oct 19, 2017
9 of 22

Can anybody check my profile and do let me know the reason, I'm facing the same issue. I tried by doing a hard cache refresh, and put full address multiple times but all in vain.

Thanks & Regards

Gohar Abbas

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
10 of 22

Hi Sheikh,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have not added your city in your location information. Please make sure that you have filled in all the details requested. If you encounter the same issue after updating your address, please let us know. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS