🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » We were unable to process your proposal due t...
Page options
a_lempp
Community Member

We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.

Hi!
I am new to Upwork and currently unable to submit any proposal because I keep getting the error message "We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address." This is not correct, since I have made sure my full address is available in my profile information. How can this be fixed?

Thanks in advance for the help

Aleksandra Lempp

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aleksandra,

I checked this for you and it looks like you were able to submit one proposal just recently. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assigned, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi. I am having this exact same issue with my proposals, and my addresses have been updated. What is the solution? Thanks

Hi Meredith,

I checked this for you and looks like the City field under your address information is still not filled. Please, try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to log in to your account and fill all the fields under your location information.

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, please I have this same issue on my upwork, I filled all my address but I can't submit a proposal.

Hi Akinwale,

I checked and it seems that you still didn't specify a city under the Location section. Please go to Settings > Contact Info and update your city. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members