Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar Recording

satish_naidu
Satish N Member Since: Feb 11, 2016
1 of 5

Hi,

I am quite new to Upworks, and attended a webinar - "Earning more on Upwork: live and interactive webinar". The author did mention that the recordings can be found here in Upwork community, but I'm unable to navigate my way to it. Could anybody please help me out?

Cheers,

Satish Naidu

ramonvanderburgt
Ace Contributor
Ramon v Member Since: Oct 28, 2015
2 of 5

Hello Satish,

I have no idea whether this is what you mean, but you can find several helpful videos on Upwork's YouTube channel by clicking right HERE.

Searching 'Upwork Webinar' in YouTube might also help.

satish_naidu
3 of 5

Thanks Ramon! 

As a matter of fact, I was looking for a specific Webinar session I attended on February 11th. The title of the session was - "Earning more on Upwork: live and interactive webinar". 

Maybe, this will be uploaded on to the Upwork channel on Youtube in due time. 

Cheers,

Satish Naidu

juvy_ann-palma
Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
4 of 5

Hi Satish,

The webinar has already been uploaded to YouTube.  Please try the link below.  Valeria posted a link which will redirect you to the YouTube presentation.  I hope that I was able to help you.

This is the link:https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Webinar-Earning-more-on-Upwork/m-p/120774#M62565

satish_naidu
5 of 5

Hi Ann, 

Thanks a lot! Although the video here is different, and shorter, than the webinar I attended yesterday, this is still very helpful. 

Cheers,

Satish Naidu

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS