🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Wednesday Payment
Page options
dobreva
Community Member

Wednesday Payment

I withdraw funds today and it's almost 3 hours as of writing but it hasn't been processed yet.

5 REPLIES 5
956a6e15
Community Member

Same here. 

PradeepH

Hello Nina,

Thank you for your message. I checked and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Same goes with me it usually just takes 30 mins to reflect to my bank, why its not doing the same today? Thank you

What's your location ma'am? I'm from Dumaguete and also haven't received payment theu Unionbank.. usually takes 30 mins as well.

Hello Ma April and Emmalyn,

Thank you for your message. As shared in my earlier response, Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within 4 business days. While sometimes this may be processed earlier, the standard turnaround time for these transactions is 4 business days. If you haven't received your funds

in eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. Check out this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members