🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Weekly Payment
Page options
catherinesantos
Community Member

Weekly Payment

I have a client and we agreed on a weekly payment. How and when will I get paid if my contract has weekly payment set-up?

8 REPLIES 8
prestonhunter
Community Member

You will be paid automatically. Each week.

Okay.  That should be every Monday? Because no payment is reflected on the earnings dashboard. 

Catherine S wrote:

Okay.  That should be every Monday? Because no payment is reflected on the earnings dashboard. 

First of all, did you check that the contract indeed includes a weekly salary?

Secondly, is the money reflected anywhere under any on the tabs on your Reports > Overview

Thirdly, you can learn about the weekly billing cycle here.

Specifically:

Weekly Payment

A weekly payment is an automatic, recurring payment for a specific amount. The client is invoiced this amount each week in addition to the billable hours in your Work Diary. Unlike the hours you bill in your Work Diary, weekly payments do not undergo a review period and they become available after the standard five-day security period.

Yes. checking on the contract, there is a Weekly Payment indicated.

No, there's no available earnings in any tabs.

Checked on the stated link, I think all is good. Just that, I can't view the earnings yet. The contract started last week, Monday.

Hi Catherine, 

The Work Week has just ended, and clients are billed every first Monday following the end of the work week. As such, once your client is billed, this will show on your Reports > Transactions page.

~ Avery
Upwork

Okay. 🙂

722ee3d5
Community Member

Hi I would just like to ask am I eligible in this weekly payment? The client ended the contract on Sunday then this Monday I checked the reports but there's nothing there but the payment to the hours I rendered.Capture.PNG

Hi Marlon,

I can see that you already have a support ticket opened for this. The team will be assisting you further from there. Kindly follow up with them, should you have additional questions.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members