🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Weekly contract (normally) in place. What nex...
Page options
yacinelhichri
Community Member

Weekly contract (normally) in place. What next now?

So I have the weekly contract in place with the client. 

It does look like this:

yacinelhichri_0-1683528557314.png

It started on the first of May 1. When am I supposed to see the $400 in my account? Or is there something else I need to do to get paid?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Yacine,

Thank you for your message. I checked the job you are referring to and noticed that you are referring to the weekly payment on the Hourly contract.

A weekly payment is an automatic, recurring payment for a specific amount. The client is invoiced this amount each week at 12 noon UTC on Monday in addition to the billable hours in your Work Diary for the previous week. Unlike the hours you bill in your Work Diary, weekly payments do not undergo a review period, and they become available after the standard five-day security period. Check out this help page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Yacine,

Thank you for your message. I checked the job you are referring to and noticed that you are referring to the weekly payment on the Hourly contract.

A weekly payment is an automatic, recurring payment for a specific amount. The client is invoiced this amount each week at 12 noon UTC on Monday in addition to the billable hours in your Work Diary for the previous week. Unlike the hours you bill in your Work Diary, weekly payments do not undergo a review period, and they become available after the standard five-day security period. Check out this help page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks Pradeep for clarifying. It's 12.30PM UTC but nothing shows up on my report. I'll give it few more hours and see.

I can see it now.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members