🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Weekly hour limit Issue
Page options
25532f9a
Community Member

Weekly hour limit Issue

Hi,

I am finding it difficult to know what affected my job success score. I had 2 hourly jobs, one with 10 hours limit and one with 40 hours limit per week. But the clients didn't have regular jobs for me so more often than not, the hours on the limit got wasted and the contract remained inactive because of not being assigned to any new job from the client.

Can this be a reason for my low job success rate (85%)? I have already closed one of them by discussing it with the client because it was idle. Another one is converted to a fixed price job by the client and they now assign milestones when they need me.

I would appreciate your response.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ahmed Pasha F wrote:

Can this be a reason for my low job success rate (85%)? I have already closed one of them by discussing it with the client because it was idle. 

No, that can't have any effect and you closed the contract entirely needlessly.

Ahmed Pasha F wrote: I am finding it difficult to know what affected my job success score. 

Private feedback on completed contracts.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

No...

Weekly hour limits and the number of hours a freelancer works on a job during a week do not have any impact on JSS.

petra_r
Community Member

Ahmed Pasha F wrote:

Can this be a reason for my low job success rate (85%)? I have already closed one of them by discussing it with the client because it was idle. 

No, that can't have any effect and you closed the contract entirely needlessly.

Ahmed Pasha F wrote: I am finding it difficult to know what affected my job success score. 

Private feedback on completed contracts.

25532f9a
Community Member

Thank you Petra, but I have a follow-up question. What if an hourly contract is inactive for more than 4 weeks because the client is not assigning new job requirements? Is that bad for my profile?

petra_r
Community Member

Ahmed Pasha F wrote:

What if an hourly contract is inactive for more than 4 weeks because the client is not assigning new job requirements? Is that bad for my profile?

No. It has no effect on anything in any way, shape, or form.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members