🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Weekly hour
Page options
b54270a7
Community Member

Weekly hour

Hi! I had a question regarding weekly hour limit.
Hour limit per week is 4 hours for a project I am working on and it's enough. But I want to over deliver, so I ofcourse understand I won't get paid for it, but will those extra hours count in total hours worked that show on my profile?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Humayun,

The number of hours worked reflected on your profile is the number of hours that were billed to the client. Regarding your concern with logging hours outside of your weekly limit, I would recommend that you discuss this with your client so that you can agree on adjusting your hours every week. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
lysis10
Community Member

oooh, nice catch. Charge 500 hours to overtime that's never been paid and pad your hours. Nice, but I'm gonna say no that won't work. If it does, Upwork needs to catch that one lol

b54270a7
Community Member

oh, I didn't think of it from that perspective. yea, it probably won't work. ill wait for a mod to confirm though.

JoanneP

Hi Humayun,

The number of hours worked reflected on your profile is the number of hours that were billed to the client. Regarding your concern with logging hours outside of your weekly limit, I would recommend that you discuss this with your client so that you can agree on adjusting your hours every week. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members