🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Weekly time limit reach
Page options
cmdcodemaster
Community Member

Weekly time limit reach

Hello,  my weekly time limit reach and it will reset on sunday. Now is wednesday. Should I continue working? or can I ask my client to add weekly time limit so I can continue now? 

He disabled the Add manual time. Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

John L wrote:

Hello,  my weekly time limit reach and it will reset on sunday. Now is wednesday. Should I continue working? or can I ask my client to add weekly time limit so I can continue now? 

Does your client want you to continue working? What is the weekly limit?

Manual time would not be any use to you, as manual time in excess of the weekly limit is no more paid than tracked time.

If your client wants you to work more hours, they have to increase your weekly limit but when a client sets a weekly limit they generally do so for a reason.

Under no circumstances should you work beyond the limit without the client's permission and the client increasing the limit.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

John L wrote:

Does your client want you to continue working? What is the weekly limit?

Manual time would not be any use to you, as manual time in excess of the weekly limit is no more paid than tracked time.

If your client wants you to work more hours, they have to increase your weekly limit but when a client sets a weekly limit they generally do so for a reason.

Under no circumstances should you work beyond the limit without the client's permission and the client increasing the limit.

Hello maam. It is 15hour per week limit. I'm done in my work and he said to me that there's a task to come after I finished the first task. Should I ask him to add the weekly limit, is this possible?

John L wrote:

Hello maam. It is 15hour per week limit. I'm done in my work and he said to me that there's a task to come after I finished the first task. Should I ask him to add the weekly limit, is this possible?

Tell your client that you have reached your weekly limit.

Yes, the client is able to increase your weekly limit, let's hope he didn't think the work you have done should have been able to be done much quicker than in 15 hours.

Thanks for the reply maam. It is a programming job, so very time consuming.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths