🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Weird Rating?
Page options
michaeljan89
Community Member

Weird Rating?

Hi everyone, just a quick question, as i've never encountered this before and its weird for me.

So last month around july 16 i got a 1 star rating, Client informed me that this should be wrong, but my profile took a hit anyways now from 100% now im stting at 92% which is still good, but its bothering me because ever since that day, i've been getting no views, no clients at all. Normally i monitor my stats, i would usually get atleast 20-30 views in a day, and on a bad day 5-10. 

NOW COMES THE WEIRD BIT. So i've been updating my profile and jsut tidying it up a bit, and i came across a project that have the exact same name and details as that aformentioned 1 star client, and it gave me 5 stars indeed. i checked everything and its the exact same project.  i've attached the screenshot.

If anyone can clarify this or has had it happen to them, i would prettymuch like to be informed. 

hope everyone stay safe!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
a_lipsey
Community Member

Michael J wrote:

Hi everyone, just a quick question, as i've never encountered this before and its weird for me.

So last month around july 16 i got a 1 star rating, Client informed me that this should be wrong, but my profile took a hit anyways now from 100% now im stting at 92% which is still good, but its bothering me because ever since that day, i've been getting no views, no clients at all. Normally i monitor my stats, i would usually get atleast 20-30 views in a day, and on a bad day 5-10. 

NOW COMES THE WEIRD BIT. So i've been updating my profile and jsut tidying it up a bit, and i came across a project that have the exact same name and details as that aformentioned 1 star client, and it gave me 5 stars indeed. i checked everything and its the exact same project.  i've attached the screenshot.

If anyone can clarify this or has had it happen to them, i would prettymuch like to be informed. 

hope everyone stay safe!

If I'm not mistaken, you are looking at two different places. The 5 stars is what you left the client. And the 1 star is what they left you. I get confused by this too, but I recognize what you're looking at, and it confused me in the past as well. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
a_lipsey
Community Member

Michael J wrote:

hope everyone stay safe!

If I'm not mistaken, you are looking at two different places. The 5 stars is what you left the client. And the 1 star is what they left you. I get confused by this too, but I recognize what you're looking at, and it confused me in the past as well. 

yeah i noticed this too, while looking at other refference projects.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths