Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird spam texts from unknown number

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Rikki P Member Since: Aug 23, 2016
1 of 3

Hi, everyone!

This is kind of a weird situation and I haven't seen anyone else post about this. I keep recieving strange text messages from someone saying I reached out to them on here or on c-list (which I have no idea what that even is and Google doesn't help). It's definitely a spam text talking about a job where I would list things on sites like eBay.

Has anyone else encountered this?

I would be more than happy to upload a screenshot/type up the text if anyone would be interested.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 3

Hi Rikki, 

Could you please send me a PM(click on my name) with a screenshot of the message and more details about this so that our team can investigate it further? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 3

Rikki P wrote: I keep recieving strange text messages from someone saying I reached out to them on here or on c-list (which I have no idea what that even is and Google doesn't help). It's definitely a spam text talking about a job where I would list things on sites like eBay.

Craigslist.

It is fraudulent, they will try and get you to list stuff on Ebay that doesn't exist and in the end you owe thousands and lose your Ebay and PayPal account.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS