🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Well, new JSS calculations and... Yup, it wen...
Page options
nosvan
Community Member

Well, new JSS calculations and... Yup, it went down, for some reason.

Ok, here's the thing. I had 100% JSS (and top rated badge because it's nice to have it anyways) and after the new JSS calculation, which is supposed to leave no feedback jobs out of the equation so they wouldn't count as negative feedback any longer and I just got lower.

It's been a while from the last job I landed on the site, to be honest, but that doesn't mean I welcome a change in detriment of that "very important" number that tells your clients that you are either "good" or "bad" but, for some reason, you have been adamant in hiding the whole mechanism from the userbase. 

Sure, I know that being inactive takes its toll on the number, but why now and not before? Also, now that I'm straight up ranting, requesting you to bring back free monthly connect rolls seems like the logic conclusion of this post.

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Jose Daniel M wrote:

Ok, here's the thing. I had 100% JSS (and top rated badge because it's nice to have it anyways) and after the new JSS calculation, which is supposed to leave no feedback jobs out of the equation so they wouldn't count as negative feedback any longer and I just got lower.

You no longer have a 6 month window or even a 12 month window because you essentially had next to no activity during the previous year.

What is your actual question?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members