cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Can I Do About a Non-Communicating Client?

Ace Contributor
J.A. F Member Since: Jan 24, 2017
1 of 2

I have a client to whom I submitted finished work on Monday. She has yet to release the payment of the milestone and has not responded to either of my requests. I just made a second request for release of the milestone this evening (Friday). I need to be paid and move on to the next milestone. What can I do here? What are my options?  

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 2

@J.A. F wrote:

I have a client to whom I submitted finished work on Monday. She has yet to release the payment of the milestone and has not responded to either of my requests. I just made a second request for release of the milestone this evening (Friday). I need to be paid and move on to the next milestone. What can I do here? What are my options?  

Clients have 14 (NOT 4) days to review the work and release payment before it is automatically released. When you "made a second request" you restarted the 14 day countdown.

The client clearly knows where you are, just wait until she either contacts you or the money is released to you 14 days after the LAST TIME you clicked on the "submit / resubmit" button.

Do not hound the client.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS