🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What Happened to Live Chat Support?
Page options
iaabraham
Community Member

What Happened to Live Chat Support?

I've always had access to Live Chat support, and have never abused the feature. Now I've noticed, in the past few weeks, that it's not available to me anymore.

Is it because of COVID? (I would think that it's easier for customer support to answer questions faster now that they work from home.)

Is it because because I moved to another country? Are certain features limited to people from certain countries?

Has anyone else experienced this? Sometimes I need a quick answer, e.g., when I receive a direct offer from a client and need to ask CS for a link to their previous job posts so that I can see their client history. Waiting for support via email would not work in that case.

3 REPLIES 3
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

I've seen your complaint recently from others.  Hopefully, UW will respond with an answer that makes sense.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Isabelle Anne,

I just checked and as a Top Rated freelancer you should have access to all support options via the Get Help button at the bottom left here (here is a Screenshot.) It'll ask you to type in your question, then offer possible solutions. If those solutions don't fully address your question, you can scroll down past them, click "Contact Support" and select your question's category. Once you click "Continue," you should see your support options. Also, I checked and the phone support is available for you under the Data.

I hope this helped.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
iaabraham
Community Member

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Isabelle Anne,

I just checked and as a Top Rated freelancer you should have access to all support options via the Get Help button at the bottom left here (here is a Screenshot.) It'll ask you to type in your question, then offer possible solutions. If those solutions don't fully address your question, you can scroll down past them, click "Contact Support" and select your question's category. Once you click "Continue," you should see your support options. Also, I checked and the phone support is available for you under the Data.

I hope this helped.

Thank you!

Thank you for the reply. I had already followed those steps twice before, and the Live Chat option never showed. BUT, I just checked now again after receiving your reply, and the option has magically appeared again!! So I should thank you because someone obviously fixed the bug / or added the Live Chat feature back after I posted this Cat LOL

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members