🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What about this?
Page options
edesignmk
Community Member

What about this?

Hello,
I've some small statics about my past proposals and jobs. The previous month, was a great month. Every 10-13 proposals, I was getting a job (or at least interviewed), somedays/weeks it was after my 5-6 proposals were sent. But from my last completed project, I've sent over 40 proposals and haven't received even an interview. I am using the same principles, the same cover letters proposals style (not a template). I've just made a small update on my portfolio, I've uploaded a new portfolio design. 
Does this is normal, does every month has different clients and different projects styles that we need to follow them?
Do you make changes to your portfolio/cover letters after not getting a job/interview for a longer time?   

Thank you for your time! 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
hanitriniony
Community Member

Hello! I think that it is due to the periode of holidays but keep going.

Do you make changes to your portfolio/cover letters after not getting a job/interview for a longer time?  Why not if you have something to add in order to increase it.

Good luck

Best regards 

It ebbs and flows often without rhyme or reason. 

rainmaker1145
Community Member

Same.  Bad month it looks like.  I am seeing job opportunities show up in my feed that are hours old after I just hit the update and they would have logically been in the previous feed results.  The key is consistency and tracking.  Log all of it and follow it.  I think the Upwork business model is changing again, so stay tuned and be flexible.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths