🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What are benefits of Being top featured Auth...
Page options
abidhussain5243
Community Member

What are benefits of Being top featured Author or Top kudos on Upwork?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jacobown
Community Member

When you’re a writer, you don’t have to think hard to realize the benefits of being an author, because those benefits are likely things you look forward to enjoying every single day. Whether you’re published or not, being an author can be an exciting career. In addition to being enjoyable and rewarding, there are many other benefits as well;

1. A more organized mind.
  2. A sense of accomplishment.
  3. Gained confidence
  4. Self reliance.
  5. Diverse creativity.
  6. Learning.
  7. Happiness.
  8. A sharp mind.
  9. Camaraderie, etc.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Abid H wrote:

None. There are no benefits to it (apart fro countless unsolicited messages) Why are you asking? You don't get money and you don't get better exposure to clients and it is utterly meaningless.

You're the second one in two days asking this....

Respected Member!

I want to just know if there is a long-term benefit to my freelancing careers or financial benefits. I was just searching that is there any privilege by Upwork/ preferences /representation of the Upwork team?. It would be beneficial for me to join this community in return for privileges.

Plebs PM you things like "we are here to help with COVID" and then beg you to tell them how to win jobs.

jacobown
Community Member

When you’re a writer, you don’t have to think hard to realize the benefits of being an author, because those benefits are likely things you look forward to enjoying every single day. Whether you’re published or not, being an author can be an exciting career. In addition to being enjoyable and rewarding, there are many other benefits as well;

1. A more organized mind.
  2. A sense of accomplishment.
  3. Gained confidence
  4. Self reliance.
  5. Diverse creativity.
  6. Learning.
  7. Happiness.
  8. A sharp mind.
  9. Camaraderie, etc.
yeshel10
Community Member

I believe you get a lot of profile views. That's quite a statistical benefit. 

petra_r
Community Member

Abid H wrote:

It would be beneficial for me to join this community in return for privileges.

There are no such benefits. None. Zero. No privileges, no financial benefits. Nothing.

Yeshel A wrote:

No, it isn't. In no way does that benefit anyone in any way, shape, or form.

Yeshel A wrote:

How? You're the only one who can see those stats.

But if you don't believe us, knock yourself out and post as much as you like. Just be aware that if you're only posting for some kind of non-existent benefit and you aren't adding anything of value to the community, then you won't get kudos or be featured (and could end up being reported for spamming).

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members