🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What do to if the client is no more respondin...
Page options
kouassi_abidjan
Community Member

What do to if the client is no more responding?

Bonjour

Hope you are good

what should I do if the client is no more responding after he paid the first milestone .

It's a research project, I was asked to work out the second mile stone .

That is what I did -Their team was supposed to review it and get back to me for further amendments .

it's 3 months now that they haven't replied.

I have sent several emails with no reply - I even call the office of the company in Dubai and no answer so far.

Please help me

Enjoy your weeki end

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Mermoz K wrote:

Bonjour

Hope you are good

what should I do if the client is no more responding after he paid the first milestone .

It's a research project, I was asked to work out the second mile stone .

Is the second milestone funded and active? If so, just submit for payment but it sounds like the client is no longer interested in further collaboration with you at this point.

Mermoz K wrote:

it's 3 months now that they haven't replied.

They're gone. You might as well close the contract.

Mermoz K wrote:

I have sent several emails with no reply - I even call the office of the company in Dubai and no answer so far.

Did the client specifically give you permission to contact them by telephone?

Bonjour

Is there any possibity to report that malpractice to upwork so that can blacklist them?

Any way to file a complaint?

When we were working, I call them once and they responded -That increases my trust into them.

Help please

Mermoz K wrote:

Bonjour

Is there any possibity to report that malpractice to upwork so that can blacklist them?

Any way to file a complaint?

When we were working, I call them once and they responded -That increases my trust into them.

Help please

Heavens no! Complaint? Blacklist? 

Just apply to other jobs and stop worrying about this one. If the client does not want to respond any longer, that is his right. You need to let this go. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members