cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you think about 20% service fee?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
21 of 57

What Ines said ... Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
22 of 57

While I feel 20% is too high, I'd be less upset about it if, in return, we received a stable platform whose basic functions WORK. 

I'm grateful for Upwork, but not grateful for the fact that it continues to focus on unneeded and unrequested "features" instead of fixing bugs, fixing CS, keeping the site up, etc.

Community Guru
Ines H Member Since: Feb 15, 2017
23 of 57

You have to find a way to cope with things you can't control.

I bought a stress ball. Upwork's devs are doing wonders for my muscles.

Community Guru
24 of 57
I had 3 stress balls. Two are destroyed and the last one's no fun Smiley Sad
Community Guru
25 of 57

I'll send you mine as soon as I can see the map on your profile and pinpoint your location.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
26 of 57

Hello Isabelle,

Thank you for sharing your opinion here with us. Please keep in mind that we are working continuously to improve our platform to serve you guys better. Additionally, you can leave us a feedback at the bottom most part of the page when you are logged in to your account at our website.

Untitled
Community Guru
27 of 57

@Ryan C wrote:

Hello Isabelle,

Additionally, you can leave us a feedback at the bottom most part of the page when you are logged in to your account at our website.

No we can't!! The "submit feedback" button still directs to the AOL website like someone complained about a while ago!

This is exactly what I'm talking about ... Smiley Indifferent

Community Guru
28 of 57

(Forum is broken too - it showed Isabelle's last name)@ Isabelle Anne A wrote:

@Ryan C wrote:

Hello Isabelle,

Additionally, you can leave us a feedback at the bottom most part of the page when you are logged in to your account at our website.

No we can't!! The "submit feedback" button still directs to the AOL website like someone complained about a while ago!

This is exactly what I'm talking about ... Smiley Indifferent

*squeezes stress ball frantically*

Community Guru
Baris A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
29 of 57

@Ramazan S wrote:

Hello everyone.

What do you think about 20% service fee?

I try not to think about it. Once in a while when it forces its way to my mind I think of unicorns and it fades. Unicorns IS the solution.

Community Guru
30 of 57

Seriously, is this a joke? someone opened a ticket for me regarding the submit feedback thing, and this was included in the rep's message:

*** Edited for Community Guidelines ***

Btw, I was referring to the "Help > Submit Feedback" feature at the bottom of the page, which directs to AOL, not the normal "Feedback" button.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS