cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does Rising Talent mean?

messymccartney
Linh L Member Since: Dec 1, 2016
1 of 5

I don't know if It makes my profile more competitive than other? I can see many freelancers have have Rising Talent but they still not be hired. 

purplepony
Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
2 of 5

"Rising Talent" is just one area that can assist a Freelancer in getting hired.  This "Help and Support" link provides additional information:   https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067578-Getting-Started-as-a-Freelancer.  In addition there's a wealth of information within "Help and Support" and the "Community" to assist with this.

zubi567
Zahid I Member Since: Mar 5, 2021
3 of 5
Hey there,
I complete 5 job's on upwork and I'm active from last 40 day's. When will I get the Rising talent badge?
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 5

Hi Zahid,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge.

~ Joanne
Upwork
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 5

Zahid I wrote:
I complete 5 job's on upwork and I'm active from last 40 day's. When will I get the Rising talent badge?

You won't get one at all because of the contracts with poor feedback. You may, however, get a Job Success Score tomorrow evening UTC. Be aware that this Job Success Score will also be affected by the contracts with poor outcomes.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS