🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » What does Rising Talent mean?
Page options
messymccartney
Community Member

What does Rising Talent mean?

I don't know if It makes my profile more competitive than other? I can see many freelancers have have Rising Talent but they still not be hired. 

4 REPLIES 4
purplepony
Community Member

"Rising Talent" is just one area that can assist a Freelancer in getting hired.  This "Help and Support" link provides additional information:   https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067578-Getting-Started-as-a-Freelancer.  In addition there's a wealth of information within "Help and Support" and the "Community" to assist with this.

Hey there,
I complete 5 job's on upwork and I'm active from last 40 day's. When will I get the Rising talent badge?

Hi Zahid,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge.

~ Joanne
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Zahid I wrote:
I complete 5 job's on upwork and I'm active from last 40 day's. When will I get the Rising talent badge?

You won't get one at all because of the contracts with poor feedback. You may, however, get a Job Success Score tomorrow evening UTC. Be aware that this Job Success Score will also be affected by the contracts with poor outcomes.

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jan 31
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths