🐈 Community
purplepony

What does Upwork test before rolling out?

I'm very curious and thought others of you probably are as well as to what Upwork tests before rolling out?  It'd also be interesting to learn what degree of testing is done.

I have no doubt that the Mods are limited by what they are allowed to share and/or possibly by their actual knowledge of the aforementioned.  Since I've been thinking about this more and more, I decided to ask.  "Nothing ventured nothing gained," right?   

3 REPLIES 3

Well, I think we can say for certain it wasn't the video-chat verification system. 😛

Surprise!

I got an email today from an Upwork employee asking me if I would be willing to participate in a test of a new enchancement being considered.

I won't disclosure what the enhancement is to avoid all of you getting excited after the fisaco with the Forum "enhancement" which we got rolled back.

Maybe ...............

Joe

I

Joseph M. C. ,P.C., CPA/ABV

@Joseph C wrote:

Surprise!

I got an email today from an Upwork employee asking me if I would be willing to participate in a test of a new enchancement being considered.

I won't disclosure what the enhancement is to avoid all of you getting excited after the fisaco with the Forum "enhancement" which we got rolled back.

Maybe ...............

Joe

I

I did a couple of those a year or 2 back.....

not going to say any more...............

oh wait....they changed one green to a brighter, cheerior green, which I do like...