🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: What exactly does "How long do you think ...
Page options
melandry14
Community Member

What exactly does "How long do you think this project will take" mean?

I understand the basic concept, of course.  But, does this mean how long will it take me to finish one particular job? Or how long I wish to work for that job?

For example:
I applied for a transciptionist job.  Does this question mean how long it'll take me to finish one project?  Or how long I wish to continue doing transcription jobs for this person? So, essentially how long I would want to do multiple transcriptionist jobs for that project?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Megan L wrote:

I understand the basic concept, of course.  But, does this mean how long will it take me to finish one particular job? Or how long I wish to work for that job?

For example:
Does this question mean how long it'll take me to finish one project?  Or how long I wish to continue doing transcription jobs for this person? ?

The former. Don't overthink it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Megan L wrote:

For example:
Does this question mean how long it'll take me to finish one project?  Or how long I wish to continue doing transcription jobs for this person? ?

The former. Don't overthink it.

Thank you!

Overthinking is my specialty. Smiley LOL

Megan L wrote:

Overthinking is my specialty. Smiley LOL

I guessed as much 😉

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths