cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happen when agency's non-exclusive member leave agency?

Pramendra S Member Since: Dec 8, 2015
1 of 6

Hi,

What happens when an agency's non-exclusive member leave the agency? Then all the work he completed has been with him?

1. Can I restrict him/her to use the same account with another agency?

2. How can I delete his/her account if it is necessary so he not able to use that in the future as he/she not working with us?

3. Can I change the password and email of that particular account from agency setting?

4. All the work attached to his/her remain with the agency?

Finally, I would like to secure my account with that agency member. I am a very old member of Upwork ( Elance ) so please help.

Thanks,

PS

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 6

Pramendra S wrote:

What happens when an agency's non-exclusive member leave the agency? Then all the work he completed has been with him?

1. Can I restrict him/her to use the same account with another agency?

2. How can I delete his/her account if it is necessary so he not able to use that in the future as he/she not working with us?

3. Can I change the password and email of that particular account from agency setting?

4. All the work attached to his/her remain with the agency?

5. Finally, I would like to secure my account with that agency member.

1. No, you can't.

2. You can't. It is not your account. It is the account of the non-exclusive agency member.

3. Absolutely not. It is not your account. It is the account of the non-exclusive agency member.

4. jobs should show on the agency history and that of the non-exclusive member.

5. What do you mean "secure your account?" - It is not your account. It is the account of the non-exclusive agency member.

Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
3 of 6

It sounds like things went badly wrong between you and your agency member and now you're trying to punish him. Just let it go. 

Pramendra S Member Since: Dec 8, 2015
4 of 6

I am afraid if he anything wrong to my agency account. 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 6

Pramendra S wrote:

I am afraid if he anything wrong to my agency account. 

If he is no longer an agency member, he can't do anything to your agency account.

Just part ways, no need for any vindictive stuff.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 6

Hi Pramendra, 

When an agency member leaves the agency, all the contracts that the freelancer completed which was associated with the agency will remain on the freelancer's Work History. 

Restricting the agency freelancer from using the same account, deleting the agency freelancer's account on their behalf, and changing their password, and email on the agency freelancer's behalf violates the Upwork Terms of Service. As a gentle reminder, using another user's account is a violation of the Upwork ToS.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS