🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: What happened both to the Upwork desktop ...
Page options
analyst_nemanja
Community Member

What happened both to the Upwork desktop and Android app?

First I have noticed a day or two ago that the font in Upwork mobile app for Android was replaced to something really ugly and out of proportion with the space alloted to the text. For example, see how the title of this job position seems to be missing a few pixels in the second row, word "Valuation":

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I first thought it was some strange issue with my phone, but now I see a similar problem with the desktop app. Font is really small, ugly, uneven (as if the text is not in the same line). Look at this:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

If this is some new feature that you are trying out, Upwork, it's not working and please revert to the way how things were up until 24 hours ago. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
kinector
Community Member

Git Merge might have been the problem. 🤣

English please

It's probably just a temporary bug.

The font's changed in messages for me. 

I think I prefer it.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Nemanja and others,

We are rolling out a new look for our site. Our new look uses two fonts, “Upwork Neue Montreal” and “Upwork RZA.” You’ll see other design updates in the coming months. Stay tuned! While we can’t change back to the former style, we do appreciate your feedback. I have shared your feedback and the issue you noted with the team.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Nice, Upwork Neue Montreal sounds interesting. Hope it is exactly what I am thinking! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths