🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: What happens to my JSS and visibilty if I...
Page options
aziz-m_shahzad
Community Member

What happens to my JSS and visibilty if I set my profile to "out of office mood"?

Hi,
Due to a busy schedule, I am unable to give time to my profile. I have also read that my profile visibility set to private if I don't get paid for 30 days.
What should I do in this situation?

What happens if I set my profile out of office mood? Will, it still set my visibility to private after 30 days? Will the JSS affect?

As a freelancer, it tooks a lot of time and hard work to maintain the profile. I'm mainting my JSS above 90 since I joined the UpWork, but it is difficult now to manage my profile with too much busy schedule.
Please advice me with an appropriate answer that helps to maintain my performance on UpWork.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
robin_hyman
Community Member

Muhammad Shahzad A wrote:

Hi,
Due to a busy schedule, I am unable to give time to my profile. I have also read that my profile visibility set to private if I don't get paid for 30 days.

What happens if I set my profile out of office mood? Will, it still set my visibility to private after 30 days? Will the JSS affect?

As a freelancer, it tooks a lot of time and hard work to maintain the profile. I'm mainting my JSS above 90 since I joined the UpWork, but it is difficult now to manage my profile with too much busy schedule.
Please advice me with an appropriate answer that helps to maintain my performance on UpWork.

Thank you

If you're so busy, why bother with Upwork?

Here's some information for you to read about how to make your profile public once it is set to private mode:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003975967-Profile-Changed-to-Private-?flash_digest=d...

colettelewis
Community Member

Muhammad Shahzad A wrote:

Hi,

Thank you

If you upgrade to the Plus Membership, your profile will not be set to private. However, it will not affect your JSS one way or another. 

https://www.upwork.com/ab/plans/membership/change-plan?flowId=3906079&from=membershipIndex

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths