🐈 Community
inder_indivar

What happens when I add a freelancer to my agency?

Hi,

I have a freelancer who is non-exclusively attached to my agency. At present, he is working on a project as a freelancer, i.e. not under the agency. Now if I make him exclusive to my agency, what will happen to his freelancer project? Where will that project's earning go, to agency account or his account? Is this going to affect that project?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
petra_r

@Inderjeet S wrote:

Hi,

I have a freelancer who is non-exclusively attached to my agency. At present, he is working on a project as a freelancer, i.e. not under the agency. Now if I make him exclusive to my agency, what will happen to his freelancer project? Where will that project's earning go, to agency account or his account? Is this going to affect that project?

Thanks.

Why would that freelancer even agree to become exclusive to your agency when that has only disadvantages for him? He'd be crazy to agree to that.

His project would have to be ended, and it would go on his profile, not the agency's as it has nothing to do with the agency.

As a lot of clients have a strict "No agency freelancers" policy the client may well not want to re-hire him under the agency.

Upcoming Events
Oct 27
Nov 29