🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What happens when you change terms of proposa...
Page options
grimesr
Community Member

What happens when you change terms of proposal

Not being a client, what does a client first see when I submit my proposal? Do they get a notification or does it just sit in a list they have to look at?

Then, what does the client see if I change the terms of my proposal before the client takes action on the project, like hire someone? Do they ever know that I made the change or is it still sitting in some list for them to look at?

1 REPLY 1
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Not being a client, what does a client first see when I submit my proposal?"

First of all, being a client is easy. You should do it. You will learn a lot.

re: "Do they get a notification or does it just sit in a list they have to look at?"

Both. Depends on settings. Depends on how many proposals job has already received.

re: "Then, what does the client see if I change the terms of my proposal before the client takes action on the project, like hire someone? Do they ever know that I made the change or is it still sitting in some list for them to look at?"

None of this really matters. A proposal is just the start of a conversation.

I don't think any changes you make cause notifications, but they probably are indeed reflected in the information that a client sees when clicking on the job proposal listing.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members