🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What if I add a freelancer in my "Agency" who...
Page options
er_hary
Community Member

What if I add a freelancer in my "Agency" who is in my "Network list", is this acceptable ?

I have a small question, 
if I want to grow my network and uses the optoin "My network" to add the freelancers who are doing work simliar to my skills, and after adding them into "My netowrk" list we mutully decide him to add in My Agency as non-exclusive member. Is it something inside of upwork rules ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Harjeet,

There's no rule against adding freelancers from your Network to your agency. You can learn more about the feature here. In addition, there is no policy violation for agency members to discuss their current projects between them off-platform.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
er_hary
Community Member

one of the question whose answer I not get on community pages is that if I have 10 non-exclusive Agency members and all are from different geolocations, will it be ok to discuss the project outside of the upwork with them as we are a team which is working on a project with combined efforts.

Hi Harjeet,

There's no rule against adding freelancers from your Network to your agency. You can learn more about the feature here. In addition, there is no policy violation for agency members to discuss their current projects between them off-platform.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
er_hary
Community Member

thanks Luiggi, this clear up my doubt

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths