🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What if I found a job, but there are no photo...
Page options
b9e81250
Community Member

What if I found a job, but there are no photos to help the client

here is an example
b9e81250_0-1679773278143.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
celgins
Community Member

The client is not required to provide the photo they want edited. You would expect them to provide it after the contract starts.

However, the client provided no information at all, which appears scammy to me. I would avoid this job altogether.

Speaking of photos--your profile needs one--of you.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
celgins
Community Member

The client is not required to provide the photo they want edited. You would expect them to provide it after the contract starts.

However, the client provided no information at all, which appears scammy to me. I would avoid this job altogether.

Speaking of photos--your profile needs one--of you.

b9e81250
Community Member

Thank you for your help, I am grateful to you and understood my mistakes
spectralua
Community Member

Yep, as i understand photos will be provided after contract started.

Be careful, 50+ peoples already applied there. It can be connects wasting.

Thank you for your help, I am grateful to you

d9fc6d8d
Community Member

What in that job appeals to you? Does it seem like a legit job? Even if it does, do you think you'll be able to stand out from the 50+ proposals? Some common sense, people.

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

I don't think that's a real job - it's probably a freelancer who's looking for work and doesn't understand how to use Upwork. In any case, you should not be applying for any jobs where someone wants to remove a watermark - there is never any legitimate reason for this. It's stealing. It's very disheartening that so many freelancers have sent proposals and are willing to engage in this type of work.

But I do hope that this post is seen by all the freelancers who do jobs for free and think that a client won't be able to use their work if they watermark it. All a client has to do is turn around and post a watermark removal job, and 50+ people will eagerly offer to do it. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members