Community Guru
Pascal S Member Since: Mar 23, 2016
1 of 14

do i get a Upwork fee reduction?

Thank you

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 14

Hi Pascal,

Since you are a Top Rated freelancer you can check the promotion information here.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
3 of 14

thanks 

Mobeen I Member Since: May 8, 2018
4 of 14

If I invite my client on Upwork, How much concession I will get. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 14

Hi Mobeen,

Unfortunately only top rated freelancers are eligible to receive 0% fee on their contracts. If you need further help let me know, thank you!

Untitled
Rahul V Member Since: May 26, 2018
6 of 14

This is an old answer. Is it still only for top-rated freelancers? I have a client in another sourcing portal and I am billing him around 200 hours in a month. I am planning to start fresh on upwork and invite him here. Will I still not get any "0% fee" like freelancer.com?

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
7 of 14

Hi Rahul,

As what Goran advised only top rated freelancers are eligible to receive 0% fee on their contracts. Hope this helps.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Kirsty G Member Since: May 10, 2016
8 of 14

If I have a client who I trust and pays on time why would I bring them to Upwork? Even if I won't have to pay Upwork a percentage on that contract what benefit does it give me?

As far as I can tell if I bring a client to Upwork there is potential for them to hire other freelancers on other contracts. That then gives Upwork 20% of the new freelancer earnings and then the percentage the client pays.

So Upwork has all the benefit. Most referrals or affiliate schemes actually pays the referee a percentage. Perhaps Upwork needs to look into that if they really want referrals.

Community Guru
9 of 14

I never said that i trust the client??

that's exactly the reason why i want to bring him here

Kirsty G Member Since: May 10, 2016
10 of 14

I was asking generally.

I see the benefit if you don't trust the client. That makes sense for you.

However lots of us have clients outside Upwork that are extremely trustworthy and i just dont see the benefit

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS