🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What if someone else from the same client age...
Page options
f3aa9050
Community Member

What if someone else from the same client agency rehires me??

I have been working with an upwork agency and a person A hired me under that specific client agency.

Now that person has left the agency physically but my Upwork contract is still under his name because i'm getting paid from the cleint's agency account's agency card.

Now I aant to be hired by someone else from the same  client agency who is currently a worker in the agency...

The card and agency account will remain the same.

1: So will my Upwork fees will be 10% as of now or will it start from 20% again??

2: what if the new / same worker hire me on my freelancer agency account?? Will my Upwork fee remain the same or will it go back to 20% ?

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Talha,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that agencies working with non-Enterprise clients are subject to the same service fee structure as above. We calculate agency service fees based on total agency billings with a client across all contracts. This means that all agency contracts that any of the agency’s freelancers have had with a single client count towards an agency’s lifetime billings with that client.

An agency freelancer's non-agency contracts with a client, whether as a non-exclusive freelancer or prior to joining the agency, will not count towards the agency's lifetime billings with that client.

You can find more information in this help article. Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths