🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: What is a awaiting milestone?
Page options
0897bbe1
Community Member

What is a awaiting milestone?

Hi everyone, I completed my first work and I saw that money send as it is proposed but I can't withdraw it cuz it says that no active milestone and awaiting milestone. What that mean?
3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Merve G wrote:
Hi everyone, I completed my first work and I saw that money send as it is proposed but I can't withdraw it cuz it says that no active milestone and awaiting milestone. What that mean?

It means you were paid $ 200, and there is no active milestone for the next part of the work (if there is a next part)

The reason why you can't withdraw it is because there is a 5 day security period before funds become available.

Take a look at your Reports > Overview page, where you see where your money is. Click on Pending, and you will see that the date your funds will become available is in the left hand column next to the transaction.

0897bbe1
Community Member

Actually, there is no overview page section. And I can't see any section for security process so I can't find it to do it.

Hi Merve,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser or to use a computer? You can access the Overview page by clicking Reports > Overview. Here is a screenshot for reference. 

Please know that your funds are currently under Pending section. This represents the standard security hold period in which funds cannot be withdrawn. Payments for fixed-price milestones (and bonuses) have a 5-day security period from the time payment is made to funds availability.

After the security period of 5 days is passed you will be able to withdraw your funds.

If you are referring to viewing additional information for each section you can access that by placing your pinter over question mark sign near the title of each section. You can use this screenshot for reference. 

Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths