🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: What is a typical flat project fee to cre...
Page options
j_rains
Community Member

What is a typical flat project fee to create an account for a client? "Read please"

They are a German company who need a U.S Amazon AMS "Ad Center" account created for their Ads! I don't wanna type a novel about why they need to do this ..but I honestly don't know what to charge for this, any ideas?

I thought like $50 USD...but that seems low? I've only been on here for a month and have had 5 clients so far and so I need some assistance.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Justin R wrote:
They are a German company who need a U.S Amazon AMS "Ad Center" account created for their Ads! I don't wanna type a novel about why they need to do this ..but I honestly don't know what to charge for this, any ideas?

Estimate roughly how long it will take you, including dealing with the client and a bit for answering questions, research etc, multipy that, in hours, by your hourly rate, add 20%.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Justin R wrote:

Estimate roughly how long it will take you, including dealing with the client and a bit for answering questions, research etc, multipy that, in hours, by your hourly rate, add 20%.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members