cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is feedback actually: stars or words?

maslinka

What is feedback actually: stars or words? I will explain the question. The client comes to me (not the first time). I do his job, he puts 5 stars, but does not write words about me. I guess he is already tired of creating texts about me. Is it bad for my JSS? Do I have to ask him to write words next time?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Guru

@Anzhelika Z wrote:

What is feedback actually: stars or words? I will explain the question. The client comes to me (not the first time). I do his job, he puts 5 stars, but does not write words about me. I guess he is already tired of creating texts about me. Is it bad for my JSS? Do I have to ask him to write words next time?

Text is utterly irrelevant  and whether there is any or not makes ***NO*** difference to your JSS.

Please do NOT request your client "to write words" - that would be so unprofessional.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
shouvo510

Hi

Stars and words two make a feedback.You have a stars and word you can get easily your next project. Client impress if you have stars and word in your job history. When you submit your project client give you stars and words depend on your work quility. If your quility is good you can get stars and words from client.

Yes, you can request your client.

thank you

petra_r
Community Guru

@Anzhelika Z wrote:

Text is utterly irrelevant  and whether there is any or not makes ***NO*** difference to your JSS.

Please do NOT request your client "to write words" - that would be so unprofessional.

View solution in original post

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS