🐈 Community
ahsan-debika

What is going on in oDesk ?

What is going on in oDesk ?

http://prntscr.com/6f7prq

6 REPLIES 6

Same here. Just now my job feeb went blank. I didn't changed a thing other than updating my team app. Please help me out here guys.

zulari

Same thing here for over 2 hours now...nothing works on the platform...

kugrin

For every buggy new thing that's being rolled out, 10 other bugs are introduced and instead of fixing those first, another buggy featured gets rolled out that comes with another 10 bugs and so and so on. To reduce the list of bugs, half of the bugs get called features until another feature with bugs is rolled out that then comes with bugs that bug the existing bug and it accidentally fixes itself.

mammouth

I have problem with message sending ... Man Frustrated

Anybody on Odesk who can do something about failing in sending messages. You know that it is very important to give them prompt responses so why are you doing this to us? Oh my gosh.. Please do something immediately..

sivavranagaro

If you are using Gmail (I don't know if this function on other emails)... you can try answer by directly responding to an email, not going to oDesk website. That worked for me. Otherwise I would panick because I promised yesterday I'll deliver the file today.