🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What is know your customer?
Page options
profdralii
Community Member

What is know your customer?

I tried to withdraw funds today and I noticed this?

Some of your services are temporarily on hold.

We are completing a Know Your Customer review of your account. This process should be completed within 24 to 48 hours. If the hold on your account is not removed within 48 hours, please contact Upwork Customer Support.

Can someone please let me know what does this means?as for sure I can see that I wont get my funds this week.

I tried to verify my identity but it said the photo that I have sent one year ago was under review

6 REPLIES 6
d_samuel_udokpok
Community Member

I tried to verify my identity but it said the photo that I have sent one year ago was under review

This line is simply the solution to the question you're asking. Upwork is trying to verify your account. And as you've rightly mentioned, the photo is under review. So just wait for the stipulated time frame and if the problem is not resolved, contact CS as you've already been told

db3c6ce9
Community Member

Dear Manager,

Please help me solve this issue. I have previously added my verified country ID to Upwork 
ID verification panel. but yesterday I submitted it once again. 
I still have the same issues appearing at the top which is 

Some of your services are temporarily on hold.

We are completing a Know Your Customer review of your account. This process should be completed within 24 to 48 hours. If the hold on your account is not removed within 48 hours, please contact Upwork Customer Support.

I am looking forward to your response. 

Thank you 
Sajid Khan 

bilal0322423
Community Member

Hey Ali,

Does this issue resolve from your account? Because I am also seeing this on my profile for the past 24 hours.

My ID was already verified and I also have an ID verification badge on my profile, but still, I am seeing this, and my ID is again in review since then, I don't know why this is, do you know anything how much time it will take to resolve this issue and do they ask any additional documents for verification during the process?

muminrakib
Community Member

I was facing same warning, but it was fixed automatically within 48 hours. 

Okay means it will take 48 hours to fix? 

I think it will be fixed if you have already verified your id before.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths