🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What is other people's opinion of Upwork Supp...
Page options
alan_baren
Community Member

What is other people's opinion of Upwork Support?

What do others think of Upwork support?

I think a company should solicit the cutomer's feedabck of a supporrt inquiry first to see if their issue was resolved before closing a ticket. What do you think?

Similarly, there is no was to reply to Upworks response. They assume their response ws sufficient to close the ticket. Do folks like this or not?

Simiarly,I was send a survey to ask how my customer support experience was on my ticket. When I tried to reply, I got a message "sorry your ticket is closed". If they really wanted your feedback on a support agent, you think they would accept it whether ticket is open or closed. It seems they cannot even collect the feedback they are asking for. Do you think this process works?

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Alan B wrote:

Simiarly,I was send a survey to ask how my customer support experience was on my ticket. When I tried to reply, I got a message "sorry your ticket is closed". If they really wanted your feedback on a support agent, you think they would accept it whether ticket is open or closed. It seems they cannot even collect the feedback they are asking for. Do you think this process works?

You don't give feedback by replying to the ticket. You give feedback by clicking on one of the two options and then you are taken to the form to write your opinion. That's pretty standard across the Internet...

rate support.png

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members