🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » What is the best way to analyze the proposals...
Page options
ruchikaa
Community Member

What is the best way to analyze the proposals you make?

I find that there is no analysis on the proposals that I send out. 

I would like to know the following;

1. Did the jobs I applied for end up hiring anyone?

2. Some feedback from the client on why a proposal was not useful to them?

I tried the Premium membersip but didn't find it useful. All I could see was the average bids. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Ruchika,

If you go back to the original job posting from your proposal, you'll be able to view the Activity on this Job section. If anybody was hired for that job, it'll show in that section. 

Clients have an option to message the freelancer before declining their proposal, but it's not required for them to do it. That said, some information about your marketing effectiveness and how your proposals do compared to talent who also apply to jobs in that category can be found on your My Stats page.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Ruchika,

If you go back to the original job posting from your proposal, you'll be able to view the Activity on this Job section. If anybody was hired for that job, it'll show in that section. 

Clients have an option to message the freelancer before declining their proposal, but it's not required for them to do it. That said, some information about your marketing effectiveness and how your proposals do compared to talent who also apply to jobs in that category can be found on your My Stats page.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

Thanks for the link to the My Stats page, its very helpful! Why do I not see this page in my profiles. All this time, I've never come across it.

It should be under your Find Jobs menu.

Selection_428.png

Thanks!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members