cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the customer support email address?

Juliette d Member Since: Mar 14, 2018
1 of 15

Hello!

I need to contact Customer SUpport Centre for a query on my account but when I go to 'Get Help' I only get the Community option which doesn't help me with my query and I am not able to open a request ticket.

Why does Upwork make it so hard to get hold of?

Thanks

Juliette

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 15

Hi Juliette,

Our team has reached out to you via ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. Follow the instructions listed in your ticket, if you have any questions you can post them there and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

Untitled
Juliette d Member Since: Mar 14, 2018
3 of 15

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your reply.

The tickets have been closed and when I go to reply or request a new ticket it only gives me the community option? I would like to talk to an actual person if possible as I can't figure out what the issue is.

Kind regards

Juliette

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 15

Hi Juliette,

Can you please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser and sue the reply button again on the existing ticket, without attempting to generate a new request? Let me know if you're still having issues and provide a screenshot of the error. Thank you.

Carmen L Member Since: Jul 2, 2018
5 of 15

Hi, I also need to contact Upwork Customer Support directly. I can't find the email for customer support nor do I have an option available to submit a ticket. Please help!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 15

Hi Carmen,

Unfortunately, due to the volume of users not all support options are available to all users at all times. Feel free to share your question here though, we'll be happy to address it.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Carmen L Member Since: Jul 2, 2018
7 of 15

Hi Valeria,

What if I need help with a support question that I do NOT want to post on a community forum? Please provide a more direct means of help! Thanks

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 15

Carmen, feel free to click on my name next to this post and send me a private message with details you aren't able to share on this thread.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Untitled
William G Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
9 of 15
Guys your website is fantastically bad!
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
10 of 15

Hi William,

You can reach our customer support team through the different options available on this page. We'd be happy to assist you with your concern here in the community as well, please share with us more information and we'll gladly assist you. If in case it involves any private information, you may send them to me via PM by clicking on my name. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS