cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the customer support email address?

jdegersigny
Active

Hello!

I need to contact Customer SUpport Centre for a query on my account but when I go to 'Get Help' I only get the Community option which doesn't help me with my query and I am not able to open a request ticket.

Why does Upwork make it so hard to get hold of?

Thanks

Juliette

95 REPLIES 95
Hi Upwork
I tried to test Upwork plus but I couldn't find the thing I was looking for in plus, I forgot to cancel subscription this month it automatically renewed plus membership again which I didn't want. So I want to request for a refund. If it's not place for asking refund please send me email address to get contact with.
Thanks

Hi Najib,

I've shared your account details with the team, and one of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Thank you very much.
Hello,

I need help with the verification badge. My ID was successfully accepted. But when I try to "start chat" for the video call, it keeps getting redirected. It goes back to upwork support continuously. Someone help.

Thanks
_Princess

Hi Princess,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
I cleared cache, used both Mozilla and Chrome and it was still the same issue.
I even unblocked pop ups.

Hi Princess,

Sorry to hear that it is still not working. I've shared this with the team, and one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have a contract under a featured job. One of the benefits of having a top rated badge is reduced fees if worked on a featured job. It appears that one doesnt applies on my end.  The contract id is 24923997.  Hope I can be enlightened. Thanks 

Hi Dane,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I really appreciate your adept response. My concern was address in no time. Thanks Upwork Team.

Hi, I want to share my experience with a client. Who went against his own promise. He was nice, but my two accounts are removed by his bloody **bleep**ty apps. And he kept saying to me that his apps are genuine 100%, also he promised me that if my account will be removed he will send 50$ to buy another. But one removed, he break his promise. Now another account is also removed, & and he never replies now. So please Upwork should take action, and make penalty on him. And recover my money from him, which he is supposed to pay. Thanks.

What is the customer support email for upwork?

re: "What is the customer support email for upwork?"

William:

That's not how this works.

What is your question?

We can probably answer it right here in this thread.

Alternatively, you may use the Customer Support tool to create a support ticket.

Upwork doesn't have a direct email for queries but I have found that phoning their support number**Edited for community guidelines** (use Skype if you're not from the US) will get you the answers you want. 

I worked on a project and finished it last week and i didn't get paid????? What can i do ??

Marina Gergis

Marina G wrote:

I worked on a project and finished it last week and i didn't get paid????? What can i do ??

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

The client texted me last week and told me that he don't know what to do to give me my money, It's in review since last monday ???

Marina Gergis

Marina G wrote:

The client texted me last week and told me that he don't know what to do to give me my money, It's in review since last monday ???

A fixed rate contract, right?

Then the client has simply not approved the milestone and released the payment yet. That means that it will be released to you 14 days after the last time you clicked on "Submit" or "Resubmit" automatically.

The client can simply approve the submitted milestone, or the payment will be auto-released next Monday.

If it is an hourly contract and you tracked your time last week, you get paid next Wednesday.

You want to familiarize yourself with the way the payment processes work. Your Reports Overview page has all the info.

Its hourly and the client showed me that last monday, I suppose to be paid
today??
Marina Gergis

Hi Marina,

Could you please share your Contract ID so that I can check the details and advise you further? 
You can find your Contract ID in the Contract room or URL. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Marina Gergis
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS