cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the customer support email address?

jdegersigny
Active

Hello!

I need to contact Customer SUpport Centre for a query on my account but when I go to 'Get Help' I only get the Community option which doesn't help me with my query and I am not able to open a request ticket.

Why does Upwork make it so hard to get hold of?

Thanks

Juliette

94 REPLIES 94

Marina G wrote:
Its hourly and the client showed me that last monday, I suppose to be paid
today??

As I said... you need to familiarize yourself with the way payments are processed.

Any hours logged last week are now in the review phase (you said it's in Review) until Friday night UTC, then the 5 day security period until next Wednesday.

Read about it here

I am trying to update my profile and every time I click on the "Resubmit Profile" button it say I need to look at the email that is sent to fix some thing but I get no email and in the Requests page there is no new messages and the one that is there is solved. please help

Hi Dale,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

I also have an issue regarding updating my location and I cannot seem to be able to find an email address. 

Do you know how I can get in touch with somebody to help me?

Thank you

Hi Darina,

Feel free to confirm your location/country here and our team will update it. Then you can go to Settings > Contact Info > Location and update the rest of your address. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi!

bought connects. money deducted from my bank account. connects not received. error message stated contact bank. contacted bank they said nothing is wrong with my account since you guys were able to get money from it. HELP!!!

upwork email:

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Aileen,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have not added a billing method yet that you can use to purchase Connects. This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. To see the options available to you, click here

~ Joanne
Upwork
Hey there !
I am facing issues getting my payment cleared to my bank, my payment is withdrawn on 27th November and i didnt recieved my payment to bank till now what is the problem going on why it is so hard for upwork to clear paymennts

Hi Syed Shabbir,

I checked the transaction and it seems that it's still in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I have sent you a private message regarding my query. Kindly check & get back to me Goran.

Hi Maria,

I will respond on your PM shortly, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is there any way for me to email customer support? I am trying to fund a milestone for a freelancer and I keep getting an error message with "contact customer support" but with no advice on how to do that.

Hi RJ,

To request help, you can click the question mark icon (see screenshot) located at the bottom right corner of this page and provide information about your account type as well as the issue you need help with. *Note: you must be logged in to see this option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click the "thumbs down" button and you'll see more support options.

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Do you have a phone number for upwork?what link am i to click in my account to create a ticket?thanks

my email

**Edited for community guidelines**

re: "Do you have a phone number for Upwork?"

Conrad:
It is really not Upwork's intention that you call them.

If you have a question, then ask your question here in the Forum.

If your question or concern truly can not be addressed through the Forum, then it will be possible to create a Support Ticket.

re: "my email..."

Please do not post your email address or other contact information in this Forum. Note that it is not Upwork's intention that you email them to receive Customer Support. And they are not going to send you an email message because you post your email address in the Forum. Upwork can create a Support Ticket in order to handle your situation if it can be answered here within the Forum.

Hi CONRAD,

Could you please share with us your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Dear Upwork

Im trying to contact you regarding payment. Can you please write me back?

Hi Anthesis,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your payment. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
rhondajay2001
Active

I am having the same difficulty.

Hi Rhonda,

Could you please share with us your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
6f8a1d9d
Active

Did you ever get an answer?  I have been trying as well to report fradulent activity but cant find a way to do it anywhere.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS